The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Spot on.

Everything you want to see in a parody. Great comic timing, good animation and all reconizable plots, actions and sounds. Desevers the front page.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

that was AWSOME!!!

But of course you would know that cause it's in the title. Unless of course you can read. In whitch you would get much out of this review.

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

I want one!

Where dose an evil master mind procure such a device? I mean not that I want to destory the world or anything. Just something of a conversation peice really. Just to keep around the house and would allow me to !!DESTROY!!! i mean play with ...yes play with the world. Pehaps a comploment peace to go with my laser straped sharks.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Wow Epic

This must have taken you for ever to animate.

Unfinished Shit Unfinished Shit

Finish

Good stuff but would like to see it complete if that's what you where planing.

UnderARock responds:

I might finish it, as of now its kind of just a present for my momma ;)

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Well it wasn't terrible.

Song was cool reminds me of my younger years when the tv show was on the air. Wasn't a bad compolation but kid I hope just your ready to work at the chololate factory.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Superfagalisticultrasupendouinmagnifosent.

That's right i had to make a completely new word to describe how awesomely fantastic this animation is. Every time I see one of your works I nearly shit my pants and try to figure out how you do it. Everything about this is a 10 and I don't like to pass these out. If only they made numbers higher then 10...sigh...oh well.

chluaid responds:

yeah.. >sigh<
Thanks though! 10's good enough for me :D

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Stick Fighting to the Max!

Stick Fighting the way Stick fight should be. Sitck Fighting the way real fighting should be. Gave me shivers. Timing was all there, the effects where done right and music ROCKED!

littleFoot littleFoot

AMAZING,FANTASTIC,STUPENDIS!

All the best words i could say about everything. Hope your getting a big head cause you diserve it.

The New Guy The New Guy

Very Slick

This i could see becoming a series. Love the randomnis of the characters.